While you may need a dentist to fix a problem with your bite or fill in a cavity, many people choose to see a dentist for cosmetic reasons. If you look in the mirror and are unhappy with the smile you see, you can do something about it. You don’t have to live with missing teeth or crooked teeth. And if your teeth are yellow or gray with age and stains, it doesn’t have to be permanent. Dr. Lynne A. March can help you to look in the mirror and see the bright, healthy, beautiful smile you have always wanted.
Dr. March is the top choice of local patients for San Diego cosmetic dentistry. She offers Zoom whitening and a number of other cosmetic and restorative dental procedures at her San Diego cosmetic dental lab.
San Diego Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Lynne A. March
Here is how Dr. March can help you:
- Zoom whitening: If you are looking for Zoom teeth whitening in San Diego, you have come to the right location. This gentle but effective whitening procedure can lighten your teeth by up to eight shades within just an hour. Those yellow and gray stains from smoking, drinking, and too much sugar don’t have to be permanent, and neither do the effects of aging. The next time you look in the mirror, you’ll see a glowing, healthy looking smile.
- Full mouth rehabilitation and other restorative procedures: Restorative procedures like crowns, implants, and bridges are used for practical purposes, but they can also be used for aesthetic reasons. Nobody likes to look in the mirror at crooked teeth or an incomplete smile. With these procedures, you can fill in the gaps and enjoy a full smile. Full mouth restoration is the perfect choice if you have a number of different problems with your teeth, and want to take a comprehensive, consistent approach to crafting the best smile.
Why is San Diego cosmetic dentistry important?
Here are three great reasons to consider Zoom bleaching and other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Make a great impression on others: Your smile says a lot about you. When others look at you and see yellowed teeth, they may believe you do not take care of yourself. A white, glowing smile makes a great first impression at a job interview or a date.
- Dental implants and bridges can restore a healthy, natural bite. Even if you are having a cosmetic procedure done for aesthetic reasons, you can enjoy the practical results.
- You’ll feel better about yourself when you have a glowing, pleasing smile. This can help you to present yourself to others in a more confident and friendly way. Many dental patients find that they get more out of their professional and social lives when they are able to smile confidently at others.
Dr. March is a dedicated, gentle dentist in San Diego. If you are ready to restore your smile to its full brightness and beauty, give Dr. March a call today at (619) 285-1200. We look forward to scheduling your cosmetic dentistry appointment!